The American Academy of Naturopathy and Holistic Medicine is one of the learned societies in the United States.
Academy members are world leaders in the Natural healing arts and holistic health sciences business, philanthropy, and public affairs.
They are based across the United States and around the world. These elected members join with other experts to explore challenges facing society, identify solutions, and promote nonpartisan recommendations that advance the public good.
The Academy is both a professional society that recognizes and celebrates the excellence of its members and an independent research center convening leaders from across Natural Medicine and Holistic health disciplines, professions, and perspectives to address significant challenges.
The American Academy of honors excellence natural medicine and holistic health convenes Natural Medicine and holistic health science leaders from every field of. Complementary medicine and health sciences to examine new ideas, address issues of importance to the nation and the world, and work together to advance the advancement naturopathy and holistic medicine. To gather knowledge and advance learning in service to the public good.
The Academy is guided by its commitment to the following values:
* Advancing Naturopathy and holistic medicine common good
* Upholding high ethical ideals in holistic Medicine professions.
* Elevating the use of evidence based knowledge in the practice of traditional Naturopathy and holistic medicine professions.
* Fostering deliberative discourse.
* Preserving independence inquiry.
* Embracing diversity and inclusivity in naturopathy practice,
* Celebrating excellence through professional certification and award.